Hieu T. Do Resume
Highly motivated, personable, and energetic with a strong technical and Information Management background. Understanding of data and relationships between SAP tables in sales distribution, materials management, and financial accounting modules. Capable of working on own initiative with proven experience of successfully delivering strategic Information Management solutions. Adaptable to changing circumstances and derive the most satisfaction from challenging situations.
North Carolina State University
B.S. in Business Administration | Information Technology Concentration · Raleigh, NC
- GPA: 3.45/4.0
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Experience in SAP data dictionary: Domain, Data Element, Table, Search help, Views
- SAP/ABAP and ABAP OO, SAP Modules: SD, MM, EWM, and FI
- SAP user exits, BAPI, ALV, IDOC, Smartforms, SAP Script, BDC, LSMW
- ERP: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, HANA, SAP Netweaver
- Proficient use of internet search engines and social media sites for research
- Experienced use of Windows and Mac OS
- Hardware: IBM Mainframe, HP3000, IBM PCs, and Macintosh
- Skilled use of Visual Studio, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
SAP ABAP Developer at P. Advanced Technology – Cary, NC · January 2012 – Present
- ABAP Developer for Sales Order and Asset Management Team
- Enhanced forms of SAP Script & Smart Forms, User Exits for Solution Development Team
- Generated ALV custom reports for Purchase Order, Financial, and Plant Management teams.
- Enhanced/generated custom reports by using transaction code SQVI
- Enhanced current SAP IDOC by adding new fields to meet customer requirements for sales order and invoice IDOC (Inbound & Outbound)
- Solution technical consultant for Sales Order (SD), Material Management (MM), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), and Financial (FI) development teams to enhance and support IBM enterprise SAP business systems.
- Created custom reports, ABAP queries, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, and enhanced SD/MM/EWM functions via user exits, BAPI, and BADI to support customer requirements.
- Designed a dynamic method that allows multiple developers to enhancement SAP user exits at the same time.
- Designed a camera returns process for Fujifilm to authorize/accept returns products
- Developed R/3 G/L account interfaces (Vertex, EDAPS, Promo, Astea, Lockbox, and GIS/EDI) to/from external systems.
- Designed /developed/configured ALE/IDOC/EDI function modules/programs to send order/delivery/billing data of the customer to external systems.
- Configured ALE/EDI output types, partner profiles, ports, and RFC for inbound/outbound IDOCs.
- Created FORMS/SAP Script & Smart Form for returns, pallet shipment/handling unit, pick & pack list with bar codes for different printers, customer invoice.
- Developed a MYALV method to simplify development effort for creating ALV format output reports.
- Developed a Unix File Utility for browsing and transferring Unix files between SAP Application servers and workstations.
- Developed a DataBase Browser Utility for browsing Oracle and other DB tables similar to SAP transaction code SE16 with selection screen and output in ALV format.
- Enhanced SD/MM modules via the user exits, function modules, and dialogue.
- Generated custom reports/queries, SAP Script forms with different types of barcodes for operational and management groups.
- Reviewed custom developments/ABAP programs to optimize the performance and cost-saving.
- Created BDC programs/sessions for price/condition conversion, G/L entry for ADP payroll, open orders/returns conversion and material movements.
- Created ALE/IDOC functional modules for outbound/inbound process in order, delivery & billing.
- Configured ALE/EDI output types, partner profiles, ports, and RFC destinations.
- Migrated customers/materials/orders/BOM legacy data to ECC.
- SAP Architecture.
- Data Dictionary.
- ABAP/4 programming.
- Data Interface.
- On-line/Dynpro programming & CPI-C.
- Conditions and Pricing.
- Order Management and Distribution.
- SIS/LIS configurations.
- Credit Management.
Last updated on August 5, 2022.
Today is August 12, 2022.